May 21, 2010

Once upon a time...

...I was reading a wonderful blog. I thought to myself, "You could do that". "Maybe..." I answered. So here I am! Typing away...

Just remember this blog is supposed to be anonymous. It will be written by a regular gal who has a passion for fashion! (...and beauty, life, health, nutrition, New York, etc., etc...) But we don't need to get into that today. Maybe tomorrow :)

Oh, and promise me you will follow this blog, and by the end of this week you will stand up and exclaim, "I am now OBSESSED! Victory! I have finally found a blog that I love, and can look forward to reading everyday of my life!" Just kidding. But that would give me confidence. Just saying...

I will post tomorrow. It will be a surprise. Keep reading!

The End.

xoxo Love, a Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment